Classic Film Asks! (Don't repost, feel free to add your own!)
- The Princess Bride: What's your favorite story(book, movie, or show)?
- Singin' in the Rain: Are you a positive person?
- The Shop Around the Corner: What's your opinion on letter writing?
- It Happened One Night: You're going on a crazy trip across the country. Who do you take?
- Gone With the Wind: What's something difficult you've had to overcome?
- Top Hat: Do you like to dance? Can you?
- Casablanca: What's your philosophy on love?
- It's a Wonderful Life: What are you most thankful for?
- Some Like It Hot: Who is your best friend?
- The Wizard of Oz: Where have you always wanted to travel?
- On the Waterfront: What's the biggest secret you've ever kept?
- The Artist: Do you want to go into the film industry?
- 12 Angry Men: Ever had a fantastically memorable argument?
- My Fair Lady: What's the biggest personal/emotional change you've through?
- Raiders of the Lost Ark: What did you want to be as a kid?
- True Grit: What's your opinion on revenge?
- Star Wars: What's your relationship with your parents?
- The Graduate: What's a guilty pleasure of yours?
I want a penpal romance like in You’ve Got Mail and The Shop Around the Corner.